When will there be some new modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chameleon2112

Reaction score
With the popularity of the MTS it seems like Randall would be putting out modules left and right. Anyone know when we can see some new ones and what to expect?

Rumors of an engl or slodano module.

Ive also heard through the grapevine what the next module is..All i can tell ya is you dont care. Trust me.

srrdude said:

Ive also heard through the grapevine what the next module is..All i can tell ya is you dont care. Trust me.

Anyone have any more info on this? They should do a couple Engl modules. One PB/FB and one BM/Savage. I assume the Soldano would be based on the SLO but it would be nice to be able to get Avenger tones as well. They are close enough it should be pretty easy to get both in one module though.

It would be awesome if there was an ENGL module with the gain range and the range in the EQs to semi-accurately portray both the Savage and the PB, and maybe a hi-lo gain switch...

GuidanceOfSin said:
srrdude said:

Anyone have any more info on this? They should do a couple Engl modules. One PB/FB and one BM/Savage. I assume the Soldano would be based on the SLO but it would be nice to be able to get Avenger tones as well. They are close enough it should be pretty easy to get both in one module though.

I hope there is more than 1. The one that i have heard of i 100% garauntee no one here cares about. Granted, it could turn out cool, but its not anything that ANYONE has asked for.

Bring us engl. Bring us orange.

srrdude said:
GuidanceOfSin said:
srrdude said:

I hope there is more than 1. The one that i have heard of i 100% garauntee no one here cares about. Granted, it could turn out cool, but its not anything that ANYONE has asked for.

I got to say, if you really want that soon, just take to Pete or Anthony :D

srrdude said:

Come on man, spill it. What do you know? :D

GuidanceOfSin said:
srrdude said:

What do i know...hopefully, nothing. Hopefully what i've been told turns out to be inaccurate, or they bagged the idea, i dunno. I want an engl or an orange, but i dont wanna by a top boost and send it to europe for like 450 dollars thanks. I think salvation makes great stuff, but honestly thats another content just to have someone put like 6 bucks of components on a module i dont yet own.

srrdude said:
GuidanceOfSin said:
srrdude said:

What do i know...hopefully, nothing. Hopefully what i've been told turns out to be inaccurate, or they bagged the idea, i dunno. I want an engl or an orange, but i dont wanna by a top boost and send it to europe for like 450 dollars thanks. I think salvation makes great stuff, but honestly thats another content just to have someone put like 6 bucks of components on a module i dont yet own.

Hmm, maybe the rumored SS module? That's about all I can think of...well maybe something like a JCM 900. That would suck.

GuidanceOfSin said:
srrdude said:
GuidanceOfSin said:
srrdude said:

Hmm, maybe the rumored SS module? That's about all I can think of...well maybe something like a JCM 900. That would suck.

your expectations are stll too high.

think they suck. where's the engl, randall is high gain and thats what we want. dimebag maybe but i know how to get that tone and its kinda been covered in the ultras to some extent. plus engl tone is like dime tone plus a billion

seriously...we cannot please all of the people, all of the time.

i think we have the high gain thing covered quite well, and with mods by the various gentlemen who provide them...they can answer your needs. all of them.

an engl module would probably fit in, but then it's yet "another" high gain module. how many do we need? (my own opinion is there are other amps that would be alot more appealing than an engl to the masses...but again, that's my opinion)

i'd like to let people in on what else is cooking, but while i appreciate your responses good or bad...the lack of tack sometimes makes me VERY hesitant to release any info.