When will there be some new modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gtr31 said:
My point was more if you want something that specific .its best to get that amp .

Perhaps I am wrong ,but the words he used were very clear .He wants that EXACT tone .

Randall IMO will not achieve that. the mods will get you closer, but to the guy who doesn't need clean, bluesy or variety ,

why not save yourself the frustration or waiting for someone to make something you already have available to you ..

I would guess he likes variety since he has the mts system already. Could be wrong tho. Sometimes i see triple rect videos and think...**** i want that EXACT tone. But when i play my boosted treadplate i get pretty close and realize how much i would have to give up for it. RM100 is the best amp i've ever used i just wanna see more stock modules for it and my GUESS (cant speak for him) is that maximus is in the same boat.

A close approximation is better than a one trick pony.

why pay 3 grand for one tone, look dude i 've had this amp for like almost 4 years. and have been waiting for randall to put out a proper high gain module besides and ultra, ive had every high gain module and tried about every tube , speaker, pickup, boost , under the sun in my efforts to squeeze gain out of this thing. for the most part its just not there, , but the reason i've stayed on for so long is the power that this puts out is unrivaled, its a one of kind amp, and there's always been enough raw potential in this thing for me to stay. i can buy 5 modules and have them modded for what an engl would cost. i think most of us know this which is why we have an mts amp. you're still missing the point

Maybe their Ultra curve will work for you?

Do you have the Salvation DeadPlate ?
Maybe try that. it is pretty freaking metal

Salvation ANGEL module is tested and prepared for showing, but Tony has only two hands guys :)

I have an Engl E570 and 850/100 poweramp in a rack with my RM4. Trust me when I tell you that the Ultra XL can get pretty close to the tone/gain of the E570. It's tight and aggressive just like the Engl and I can't imagine needing anymore gain than what the Ultra XL puts out. I'm sure if I sent Pete my E570 he could tweek an Ultra XL to be pretty much spot on with the E570. Just an opinion from someone who actually owns an Engl.

Latest posts