Where to find Egnater single channel modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wengnutt

Reaction score
Just curious for trying something different. I'm particularly looking for the COD, EG5, and MGH, but I'm having trouble finding who stocks the single modules in general. I heard Egnater still makes them though, is that true?

I am sure if you contact them anything can be made. Good people to deal with. Especially that Jeff Hilligan guy! :wink:
Seriously, they can make just about anything you want.
Drop em a line at their web and see whats up! :D

Mailman1971 said:
I am sure if you contact them anything can be made. Good people to deal with. Especially that Jeff Hilligan guy! :wink:
Seriously, they can make just about anything you want.
Drop em a line at their web and see whats up! :D
Yep!!

Depends on what you want. COD not gonna happen. EG5 yes and SL2 and SL2 X can be done. Same price as buying a dual channel. $400. IF you buy the dual channel it can be made to access the higher gain side (b) and when you eventually get to a Egnater chassis the module can be converted back to dual!

Any reason for the COD not being available in a single channel format? As thats the last single Egnater I would need (and like to get) - and honestly am sticking with the single channel stuff.