Wondering what's the wait time on Eggie modules?

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalmm785

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was just wondering outta curiosity for y'all who've ordered one before. Month and a half and the excitement/curiosity is killing me ! lol

The last one I ordered from them was about a month and a half and that was for the COD! Worth the wait.

I think it depends on what they have lying around. I ordered by TD right after NAMM so that took a few months because they were waiting on the new parts. However, I ordered an SL2 at the NY Amp Show and they had one already made to sell at the show so I got that right away. I read on another forum that MOD 50s are up to a 12 week wait(!) at this point so Im sure they are just getting flooded with orders. Id expect module turn around time to suffer as a result.

Everything is in stock right now to build and the Twin/Deluxe is at least 3 weeks out on parts.

Just want to throw a "shoutout" to the TD module. It is the ultimate clean/mid gain module and NEVER leaves my MOD 50. If you do not have one, you need one.

Latest posts