• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Modded Ultra XL

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TORMENT FAKTORY

Reaction score
Chatted with one of you all a while back about an Ultra XL and someone on this forum being able to mod them to get really crisp really high gain out of them. Cleaned out my inbox a while back and lost track of how the whole thing worked, ie. who had one for sale and to whom I'd ship it to to get the desired mod. Anyway, it's tax return time and I really want to do this. Can someone help me out here, or does anyone know where I can get one of these?

Jaded Faith has done a bunch of UXL's. There were actually 2 or 3 recently for sale on the board. Just send him a message.

Jaded Faith said:
That was me you were chatting with. Just drop me a PM and we can get rolling.
Rob

Rob does a really great job, the parts he uses are quality (no radio shack crap) just be really specific with what you're hoping to hear and He'll get you there.

Jimmie