New synergy nerd

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I’m a 22 yo French guy and it makes 5 years that I play guitar (mostly blues, rock and grunge). I just got a syn-1 module and ecstasy module for Christmas so I thought it was a great idea to start my synergy journey here.
My syn-1 is plugged into the fx loop of my Vox AV30 and it sounds really good. I’ve read that the ecstasy module is one of the most versatile out there, and for now it’s quite true. I’m also planning on building my own power amp, something like a mooer tube engine with a switchable pair of 6l6 or el84 to get the most out of any module.
By the way, what is the best place to buy or exchange modules ? My next module (when able to afford it) will be a iicp but they are really hard to find in Europe
Cheers

It would be great if you shared pics your power amp build when that happens. Good luck finding you IICP.

Hi all, I’m a 22 yo French guy and it makes 5 years that I play guitar (mostly blues, rock and grunge). I just got a syn-1 module and ecstasy module for Christmas so I thought it was a great idea to start my synergy journey here.
My syn-1 is plugged into the fx loop of my Vox AV30 and it sounds really good. I’ve read that the ecstasy module is one of the most versatile out there, and for now it’s quite true. I’m also planning on building my own power amp, something like a mooer tube engine with a switchable pair of 6l6 or el84 to get the most out of any module.
By the way, what is the best place to buy or exchange modules ? My next module (when able to afford it) will be a iicp but they are really hard to find in Europe
Cheers
I would say that the Classifieds in this forum is the best place to buy modules. Reverb is decent (there’s a seller in Spain that has new modules).