Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIGKAHUNA said:
m0jo said:
BIGKAHUNA said:
Not complete but "roughed in" so to speak - Lynch Box will be added later.

*pic1*
*pic2*

1. That is one SICK rig.
2. Why get 2 eventide pedals and then stick them in a rack? Why not just get an Eventide rack unit?

I dont have an intelligent response for this - Primarily it was inexperience and poor planning mixed with a lethal dose of GAS. I'll even admit that I have the Pitch Factor Pedal as well. :D

Haha, great stuff, I think many have fallen prey to a bout of GAS.

Fortunatly it takes me a while to save up stuff so I have time to think stuff over properly :) Sadly when I have made up my mind I often still have to wait a while.

IMG00046-20091219-1219.jpg

Hi, I thought I'd share this mod I did:
(sorry for the size)
dsc00074l.jpg

I replaced the standard fan with a led-fan :D
(I'm also a computer tweaker, I found that a standard 12v 80mm fan would work).
So now there's a little glow from under the edges of modules, and empty holes don't look so dismal. :lol:

Another nice thing is that it has a very small knob on it that allows me to turn it down a bit. The noise from the standard fan is extremely annoying to me.
More so since it's unnecessary, running it on ~9 to 10 volts gives you enough airflow and makes it practically soundless.

djkal said:
Great idea mojo about the fan

Thanks man!
It was one of those inspired moments ;)

The attached pot is a great addition btw.
I'd advise anyone to mod their RM*** and have a fan-speed knob on it instead of an on/off switch.
Just turning it to 80% or something makes it soundless and more than capable of cooling enough. :)

When I have it racked though I do turn it up, because of the restricted airflow.
But then when it's racked it's also soundinsulated so it's not or barely audible anyways. :)

first step of my re-live rig ....

Multimlok.jpg

thanks JackNapalm for idea and GtrGeorge! for Replifex.

First of all, Thank you to everyone for the wealth of information this place is, it's awesome! Obviously I've borrowed a few ideas.
Second of all, my home rig, I got a great deal on a RM50 Combo and cut it down into a head, added a RM100 Grill and LB logo. I built a 2nd head shell for rack stuff and then built a 2 x 12 cab that matched. I'm using 6L6 tubes, a 5751 in the P1, I love it. For effects I have a Line6 M13 and Danelectro Transparent OD in front and in the loop a Gmajor and BBE. Current Modules are JF UltraXL, Pete T. XTC and Pete T. Tweed.
That's all I got, Thanks!

stack.jpg

head.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

Here's mine. First is my rack from top to bottom:
2 ETA power conditioners, Blank where my wireless goes, Shelf o' pedals, TC Electronics G-system brain, RM4 (with Salvation Exctacy, Salvation Loneclean, Randall Plexi, Salvation Deadplate), 2 Rocktron Intellifex LTD, RM4 (with Salvation 1666, Randall Blackface, Randall SL+, Salvation Angel) and 2 RT2/50. Not shown is the Middle Atlantic 4 fan system on the rear.

Second is the Rack o' Pedals. Includes a Mesa v-twin, Boss DS-1, Ibanez TS7, and the MXR Van Halen Phase 90.

Third is the cabinets. 2 R212NXT neodymium and 2 Tubejuice attenuators.

Last is the pedalboard. Includes the G-system pedal, 2 Ernie Ball volumes acting as expressions for the g-system, Morley Bad Horsie 2 wah, Boss RE-20 with an Ernie Ball volume jr as an expression, Voodoo Labs power system, and an acoustic rig with an Ernie Ball volume pedal running to a Boss AD-8. Not shown are 2 Loop-master patch bays that are on order. The Roland EV-5 no longer works. It's just filling a blank spot.

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

The live guitars.
Top is an ESP LTD EC1000FR. It is fitted with an Original Floyd Rose with the Floydupgrades.com big brass block and Graphtech saddles and KTS titanium lock blocks and Schaller arm. It has Dimarzio Evolution pickups with a push pull on the tone for a coil split. The pots are from RS guitarworks and are 280K on the volume (individual volume for N and B) and a 500K tone PP.

Second is an ESP LTD EC1000. It is fitted with a Tonepros Tune o matic set with Graphtech saddles. It has the same wiring as the previous one. Bone nut installed by Mojo Guitar Works in San Antonio.

Third is another EC1000. It has a Tonepros stop bar and Graphtech Ghost piezo Tune o matic. It has a master electric volume and master acoustic volume (the Graphtech Quickswitch) and a 3 way switch where the third pot used to be that toggles between acoustic, electric, and both. It also has two output jacks. Pickups are Evolutions and the pot is a 300K. Also has a bone nut.

Last is an EST LTD MH307. It has a Floyd Rose Original 7 with Graphtech saddles and Floyduprades.com big brass block and Schaller arm. It has a Blaze 2 at the neck and an Evolution 7 at the bridge. It has a 300K cts volume and 1 Meg cts tone. There is no coil tap.

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

DSCN0246.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

My studio guitars. First is an Epiphone Les Paul with a Gotoh bridge and Dimarzio PAF 36 anniversary pickups. Bone nut installed by Mojo Guitar Works in San Antonio.

Second is an Epiphone Explorer with Gotoh Bridge and Dimarzio PAF 36 anniversary pickups. Bone nut as well.

Third is an Ernie Ball Music Man with a Floydupgrades.com big brass block for Gotoh and a D-tuna (that i don't use anymore).

Last is a Kramer Frankenstein. The neck is by Warmoth. It has an OFR that replaced what was probably a Rockinger. It has a Dimarzio Fast Track 2 at the neck, Fast Track 1 in the middle, and Super Distortion at the bridge (the pink was my wife's idea). It is actually in retirement and was the second guitar i ever owned, bought from a pawn shop in 1996.

So that is my rig. Hope you like it.

Peace, Joshua