Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my new baby forget the t-shirt im not habs fan

DSC01547.jpg

something different.... my head plays in video of my coleagues .... orange colour simply PLAY :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyvAitkoJCg

Thanks. I had a black one that died on me and i wanted something truly cheesy 80's. My wife suggested either a hot pink pup or fuzzy strap. I have to draw the line somewhere and apparently it is at fuzzy straps.

Peace, Joshua

schlagdog said:
angra04 said:
schlagdog said:
THE RANDALL

I think Randall owes me money on for the BLUE LED in the new RT100

this inspired me. i had a rm100kh but ordered a metal grill that comes off the rm100:

before:

IMG_1000.jpg

after:

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

see http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?p=66691#66691 for more details

chrisolson said:
Time for the updated rig pics...

GuitarRig9-5-0901.jpg

GuitarRig9-5-0902.jpg

GuitarRig9-5-0904.jpg

I recognize that Randall:) I bought that from Chris in the spring.

Here it is at the band space.
tokairm.jpg

I would like to get the tweed front panel or mesh and put an led strip like others.

hyenik said:
first step of my re-live rig ....

Multimlok.jpg

thanks JackNapalm for idea and GtrGeorge! for Replifex.

Dumb question....where did you get the headshell?

--PJ

Current rig:
RM4 (KH-1 & Mr Scary)/Xpression/Classic 50/50/Peavey 4x12 cab. Not in the picture is a Rocktron MidiMate
Rig7242010.jpg

Walsh, that's nearly the same as my rig, except I have a Peavey 50/50 power amp and Soldano 4x12 cab. I like the graphic plate you have on your lower rack

Awesome,like you I reciently got into the mts game(roughly 6 months ago) and have been buying up a storm ever since.The face plate I have is from the Judas Priest "Jugulator" cd.If I put a light behind it it really shines through but I couldn't get it to show because of the flash on the camera.Did you have to split up your racks as well?

I haven't had to break my rig up into separate racks yet, but I want to. I have the Classic 50/50 on bottom, Furman on top, RM4 below the Furman, BBe below the RM4. It's stupid heavy right now, so I'd like to get a separate rack for the power amp.

How do you like the Decimator in that rig? I was thinking about getting one, but my feedback and noise level doesn't seem too bad with this setup

I just noticed that the Chupacabra module really seems to catch the light! It looks like a hologram! That would be an *awesome* faceplate idea - hologram! hehe

Here's my MTS setup...

First, the rack of doom!
IMG_0327.jpg

Next the stack...Ampeg 412 with Celestion V30s on top...Randall R412NXT with Celestion Neodymiums on the bottom...Those are also Sennheiser E906 mics with cab grabbers on the bottom 412 for recording...That way I don't have to move the mics once I'm rolling.... :) Those combined with the mic eliminator function are awesome!
IMG_0325-1.jpg

One more...
IMG_0328.jpg

Wow mattfig that rack is insane bet you don't travel very far with that one.As for rhequiem's question on the decimator,yeah I think it's a very important part of my rig,I don't think I could keep it quiet without it.For all the money I spent getting good equiptment I figured it is worth the extra money.I'm sticking with the mts gear,once I get the mash-all all I'll have to worry about is whether to use the mash-all or chubracabra for my main sound or lead sound