Post some pics of your rigs!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
walshinator666 said:
Wow mattfig that rack is insane bet you don't travel very far with that one.As for rhequiem's question on the decimator,yeah I think it's a very important part of my rig,I don't think I could keep it quiet without it.For all the money I spent getting good equiptment I figured it is worth the extra money.I'm sticking with the mts gear,once I get the mash-all all I'll have to worry about is whether to use the mash-all or chubracabra for my main sound or lead sound

Yeah...I don't travel at all with my MTS setup...I have a couple other half stacks that I use for gigs...MTS is strictly for recording...I just ordered my decimator G string pedal to quiet her down too...Should be in this week...Hopefully it's better than my Rocktron Hush II...That thing is a tone sucker....

Here's my set-up:

100_2286.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Got the amp on Friday, along with the Plexi and Mr. Scary modules. I already exchanged the Mr. Scary module for an SL+. The Mr. Scary sounded too thin to me.

Mattfig said:
One more...
IMG_0328.jpg

I love that all white cab. I am making a 2x12 and want to do all white or with white racing stripes and white grill cloth. Am in the middle of changing the faceplate on my RM100 head to white with the LB logo.

Good question...Was just about to ask that meself...

Is that some sort of glowing module in your 2nd postion in your RM4? Probably just a weird photo effect....But if not, GAS GAS GAS! My modules don't glow....I'm out of the loop!!!!

Mattfig said:
Good question...Was just about to ask that meself...

Is that some sort of glowing module in your 2nd postion in your RM4? Probably just a weird photo effect....But if not, GAS GAS GAS! My modules don't glow....I'm out of the loop!!!!

I think that's the S1S0, Matt. Don't you know, ALL Salvation mods glow when photos are taken of them. It's the magic pixie dust Anthony puts on them. Havent you seen the Chupacabra??

The glow you see is the S1S0 its very reflective. I should have turned the flash off... but mojo the 6505 (gain at 7) and S1S0 (mode ii) sound spot on. If I dime the gain on the 6505 it sounds more like mode ii with the fire switched on. The only thing i can say is that the peavey has a slight tighter pick attack.

bansheeburner said:
The only thing i can say is that the peavey has a slight tighter pick attack.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the 120 watt power section of the head compared to the 50 watts per side that the RM is putting out? The tubes in the pre and power section will effect that also. Either way, cool to know that they are very close.

eyeball987 said:
bansheeburner said:
The only thing i can say is that the peavey has a slight tighter pick attack.

I wonder if that has anything to do with the 120 watt power section of the head compared to the 50 watts per side that the RM is putting out? The tubes in the pre and power section will effect that also. Either way, cool to know that they are very close.

Im actually going to order up some tung sols for the S1S0 so it and the peavey have the same pre amp tubes. But all and all they sound really close. Plus you have the bonus of trying different power tubes with the rt2/50 and the 6505 is stuck with 6l6's.

Banshee, try running your S1S0 (RM4 out) into the fx loop return on your 6505+. (Make sure you turn the module and RM4 levels down first!) I've tried a few modules through my 5150 head and they sound tighter than through the RT2/50. If you try it, let us know how the S1S0 compares to the 6505+'s preamp. My guess is they'll be nearly identical through the 6505's power section.

Why is it I own a 5150 head and I'm still gassing for an S1S0 module? **** these modules are addictive. :D

khingpynn said:
Lynch Box Full stack in action... look close it's a full stack!

sonicdiplomatpromo1.jpg

Almost cool, next time actually stack it ya pansy! :lol:

Just kidding man ;) awesome rocking going on!
the other guitarist has a cool ZV! (although I prefer the Zakk Wylde sig version hehe)

Okay so, I finally have my RT2/50 :D
I borrowed a cab from a friend of mine, small MG cab :?
Just (very!) temporary untill I get my TT-Cab :)

dsc00431bm.jpg

It's also awesome in the dark hehe :D
picture2006b.jpg

Very nice Mojo! Looks impressive, functional, and above all, cool...MTS stuff looks and sounds the best in rackmount form...Of course, I'm still watchin out for a cheap RM100... :D

So, please allow me to be the first to tell you....Nice rack....

Chugs & Sqealies,
Mattfig