Salvation Camerock (Cameron CCV)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rhequiem said:
Yeah, me too... I ordered the first Rhoadie, too, so Mr Colorado gets his first because he's Daddy Warbucks, ordering FIVE modules at once (so jealous!!) :lol:

Hello , This is Mr. Colorado and I am very excited to get these and yes I will post some **** clips as soon as I can :D

fuzzboat said:
so this dude in CO is he a forum member ?

does he have (or had a cameron) and will he be sharing
his thoughts/clips ?

Looking forward to the Camerock !,

I have owned several Cameron Modded Marshall's over the years and I had the second CCV Mark made way back , but sold it like a idiot and regret it now :shock: It will be interesting to see how close Anthony got with this mod !

Here is the worst part I bought the CCV for 2400.00 at the time and of course sold it for the same and now I see the same amp listed for 4 grand and someone will pay that for it too :oops:

espquade said:
rhequiem said:
Yeah, me too... I ordered the first Rhoadie, too, so Mr Colorado gets his first because he's Daddy Warbucks, ordering FIVE modules at once (so jealous!!) :lol:

Hello , This is Mr. Colorado and I am very excited to get these and yes I will post some **** clips as soon as I can :D

Mr. Colorado... sounds so... sexy. :twisted:

Like, Ms. Nevada. LOL

drewiv said:
espquade said:
rhequiem said:

Mr. Colorado... sounds so... sexy. :twisted:

Like, Ms. Nevada. LOL

HA HA HA HA ..... Yeah , it does sound kinda sexy doesn't it :lol: :lol: :lol:

espquade said:
fuzzboat said:

his thoughts/clips ?

I have owned several Cameron Modded Marshall's over the years and I had the second CCV Mark made way back , but sold it like a idiot and regret it now :shock: It will be interesting to see how close Anthony got with this mod !

Here is the worst part I bought the CCV for 2400.00 at the time and of course sold it for the same and now I see the same amp listed for 4 grand and someone will pay that for it too :oops:

HI

I'm glad your getting the 1st one

your the perfect person to assess if a camerock can stop me from constantly jonesing for a real CCV and that signature cameron grind

clips would be nice - but, if you'd be so kind, I'd really like to hear your thought/comments about the camerock when it arrives ( ~ TIA)

fuzzboat said:
espquade said:
fuzzboat said:

his thoughts/clips ?

HI

I'm glad your getting the 1st one

your the perfect person to assess if a camerock can stop me from constantly jonesing for a real CCV and that signature cameron grind

clips would be nice - but, if you'd be so kind, I'd really like to hear your thought/comments about the camerock when it arrives ( ~ TIA)

He is definitely a good person to analyze the Camerock, he's a certified gear ***** and ex-Cameron owner. If there is a second opinion needed, feel free to ship it to me for a test drive. I'll A/B it with my production CCV. :D

Then there's MY side of the argument, which thinks you people don't need the Camerock first, since you already HAVE A CAMERON already! :lol: The first Camerock should go to us poor souls who have never tasted that sweet nectar (try not to get TOO dirty with that one hehe).

What_Do_You_Mean_You_People_by_EncasedxInxPorcelain.jpg

Man, that was a good movie! I need to watch it again! "You just think you a dude who's playing a dude who's playing another dude!"

Golden words in my inbox:

"Hi Steve.
Your camerock is finally done and ready to ship."

:shock: :D

JKD said:
Golden words in my inbox:

"Hi Steve.
Your camerock is finally done and ready to ship."

:shock: :D

there's not a better way to start the week :eek:

thanx for the update

My module is in customs in NY..not long now 'til it hits California...maybe 5 daysif the gods of USPS smile on me. 8)

The build was extremely quick (under 4 weeks from him announcing the module/me ordering) considering how much work Salvation has on .... I'm really impressed. :twisted:

EDIT: Out of customs and on it's way to CA already :)

So yours is the one that my Rhoadie and Camerock were sitting on top of in the picture on Salvation's facebook ;) Hoping mine get here the same time as yours, and don't get wrapped up in customs for some reason. Enjoy it, dude!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/p480x480/548509_348565925194259_110261672358020_1083267_783410583_n.jpg

Dunno if that works...

Yep, that's the one. The other Camerock and Rhoadie are mine. I got the email on Monday from Anthony regarding them being finished and got shipping info the following day. I just checked, and mine show they hit customs in NY today. Hopefully they get here before the end of next week. Very excite!

MUhahahahhaa!

Camerrock.jpg

I can't believe all those switches have *three* positions....going to drive my OCD nuts! :lol:

You got yours already?!?! I just czech'd (get it?!), and mine is still showing in New York! Bummer! If you got yours, how does it sound?!

rhequiem said:
You got yours already?!?! I just czech'd (get it?!), and mine is still showing in New York! Bummer! If you got yours, how does it sound?!

Too! Many Switches! :shock:

LOL....so far I've been able to dial in simple Plexi gain, over-the-top plays itself lead guitar and some very excellent 80s rhythm tones....finding the sweet spots in each mode could take some time.

EDIT: the module comes with a guide for all the switches that I just found in the bottom of the box thanks to Antonin!

Just fiddling with it's pretty obvious...the gain style has the most dramatic effect on both volume/tone though....has two quieter, more compressed modes (Jose master/clipping style) and one super open sounding mode.

Wow, lucky! I wonder why you got yours so much quicker?? Ah well, this is the universe giving me an opportunity to practice patience hehe Glad to hear it's as flexible as some of the early reviews I've seen indicate! Clips!!