Salvation KRAKEN mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
antag said:
Slight threadjack, but do you (Salvation) have any plans to use the 6-hole front panel to make the MarkUS module? That way the Lead Drive control can have the same knob as the rest of the controls...
Good idea.

There are several other mods where this could be handy but:
The 6 pots modification is a heavy modification of the platform, very intensive.

Anthony will have to give the definitive awnser on this, but you should know it does take considerably more labour to make it 6 in a row instead of one added in between..

schlagdog said:
LOOKS AWESOME!! Doesn't sound a thing like Dime's tone but looks cool.
Well it sounds like Dime's tone would've sounded like if bhe recorded anything with the Krank..
Which he didn't get to do because he was shot soonly after devising the amp..

So yes Dime will have sounded like this, but there are no recordings of it (maybe some live recordings though?)

I think this module is just plain wicked. It has that sweep knob and gain switch that make it a versatile module as well. I do, however, wish that the clip had some kind of example of the lead tone you can get. I would like to hear some pinch harmonics and some whammy bar acrobatics. I know there are conflicting opinions about Krank tones, but Dime knew a good tone when he heard it and he chose a Krank. I'm guessing this module will cover the "Krank" sound and then some. :twisted: :shock: :twisted:

hyenik said:
rhequiem said:
What's the story on the Boner, GTRide, and Knucklemod? ;)

Boner will be Xtacy with different faceplate only
GTRide is another version of Chupacabra, voiced for me, not so wide possibilities and more focused to one good sound for my concert rig.
Knucklemod - guess what? ;)
Anything more on the Knucklehead mod? I would REALLY love to have something voiced along the lines of Mick Thompson's K7.